Tampa Audubon presents a slide show of bird and nature photos during its Photo Club Meeting before each of its monthly programs. The meetings are open to any member. The Photo Club meeting starts at 6 pm, the potluck at 7 pm, and program at 7:30 pm.
• Upload your photos to SmugMug here. Send them at least 24 hours before the meeting.
• Limit your photos to about eight, or what can be shown in five minutes.
• Photos must be JPGs. Do not include them in Word, PowerPoint or any other file format.
• Label the beginning of each photo file with your name, such as Smith_Spoonbill, Smith_Warbler
• Be ready to tell us about your photo during the meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact Jonathan Hoiles, Photo Club Leader, at firstname.lastname@example.org